Check out this article from CTV News with Angie Shilliday, crowned Mrs. Calgary 2010 and Mrs. Canada 2014. She helped renovate the CARE for Women house.
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83003 Seppm16 2016
- 143003 PM00000030000001630 2016
- 63003 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCTue, 27 Sep 2016 15:58:16 +0000 2016
- 93003 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCTue, 27 Sep 2016 15:58:16 +0000 2016
- 143003 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCTue, 27 Sep 2016 15:58:16 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.