Here are some photos from our launch event for the CARE for Women program.
Recovery Acres Blog
New addictions treatment program for women opens as demand soars A new addictions treatment program designed specifically for women has opened its doors as the province grapples with a growing demand for services to help individuals with drug and alcohol abuse problems. On Tuesday, the Recovery Acres Society unveiled its
Recovery Acres has exciting news. Not only have we begun renovations to turn a transitional house into a women’s treatment center, we have some very special people helping us make it happen. Producer/Director Candace Schmidt and Director of Photography Luis Gonzalez of L&C Style are an award-winning film production team
- 27th March 2017
- 9th June 2017
- 10th July 2017
- 20th October 2017
- 9th September 2016
- 83007 Seppm16 2016
- 143007 PM00000070000001430 2016
- 63007 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCWed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 93007 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCWed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 143007 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCWed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.