Early recovery from addiction involves a lot of firsts. In October, the most significant first is getting through Halloween without drinking or using. If this is your first Halloween in recovery (or even if you have successfully navigated a few) it helps to have a plan. Triggers A good plan
Recovery Acres Blog
Women often notice that mental health plays a role in how they use drugs or alcohol. Symptoms of anxiety, depression, or other mental health problems can lead to drinking or using in an attempt to feel better. Addiction can also be the driving force in declining mental health. “Sometimes it
- 83104 Octpm17 2016
- 143104 PM00000040000004131 2016
- 63104 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCWed, 18 Oct 2017 16:27:41 +0000 2016
- 93104 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCWed, 18 Oct 2017 16:27:41 +0000 2016
- 143104 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCWed, 18 Oct 2017 16:27:41 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.