Recovery is a process. It looks different for everyone who transitions from active addiction to living free from drugs and alcohol. Each person builds their own way of maintaining a healthy life. For many men in our recovery community, that journey started at 1835 House. Including Recovery Run founder Jim
Recovery Acres Blog
It’s hard to believe September is behind us. This year Recovery Month made some significant strides here in Calgary toward raising awareness about the issues facing men, women, and yes, teens too – who battle the disease of addiction. Over the course of the month the Calgary recovery community was
- 83106 Octpm17 2016
- 143106 PM00000060000001531 2016
- 63106 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCFri, 20 Oct 2017 18:43:15 +0000 2016
- 93106 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCFri, 20 Oct 2017 18:43:15 +0000 2016
- 143106 thUTCp31UTC10bUTCFri, 20 Oct 2017 18:43:15 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.