Recovery Acres was in Metro News this week. Jeremy Simes interviews our program staff and describes a bit about how it works: New Calgary women’s addictions & mental health treatment facility launches Hearing, “Addictions is addictions and recovery is recovery,” never sat well with Janine Copeland. At the end of
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83001 Seppm16 2016
- 143001 PM00000010000003630 2016
- 63001 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCFri, 09 Sep 2016 13:58:36 +0000 2016
- 93001 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCFri, 09 Sep 2016 13:58:36 +0000 2016
- 143001 thUTCp30UTC09bUTCFri, 09 Sep 2016 13:58:36 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.