Here are some photos from our launch event for the CARE for Women program.
Recovery Acres Blog
Here are some photos from our experience at Recovery Day in Calgary.
Recovery Acres was in Metro News this week. Jeremy Simes interviews our program staff and describes a bit about how it works: New Calgary women’s addictions & mental health treatment facility launches Hearing, “Addictions is addictions and recovery is recovery,” never sat well with Janine Copeland. At the end of
Learn about the Recovery Acres CARE for Women program with CTV News.
Here are some photos from our recent Party in the Park fundraiser!
- 29th September 2017
- 11th June 2018
- 22nd June 2018
- 5th June 2018
- 8th May 2016
- 83007 Seppm16 2016
- 143007 PM00000070000001430 2016
- 63007 th+00:00p30+00:0009b+00:00Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 93007 th+00:00p30+00:0009b+00:00Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 143007 th+00:00p30+00:0009b+00:00Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:00:14 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.