Learning healthy emotional processes is important to mental health. As human beings, we have emotional natures. However, growing up many of us received messages that some emotions were acceptable, while others were unacceptable. We may have developed a habit of repressing certain feelings that is detrimental to our well-being. Or,
Recovery Acres Blog
It’s hard to believe September is behind us. This year Recovery Month made some significant strides here in Calgary toward raising awareness about the issues facing men, women, and yes, teens too – who battle the disease of addiction. Over the course of the month the Calgary recovery community was
- 83007 Junpm18 2016
- 143007 PM00000070000003730 2016
- 63007 ndUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 22 Jun 2018 19:04:37 +0000 2016
- 93007 ndUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 22 Jun 2018 19:04:37 +0000 2016
- 143007 ndUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 22 Jun 2018 19:04:37 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.