The disease of addiction is complex. In this in depth interview CJSW FM’s Charmers Almanac host Kate van Fraassen explores the topic and the treatment landscape here in Alberta with addictions expert Dr. John Streukens Ph.D., M.Ed., R.Psych., CRHSP, ICADC, ICCDPD, CCAC RSAS, SAP and CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials)
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83005 Junpm17 2016
- 143005 PM00000050000003630 2016
- 63005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 09 Jun 2017 17:33:36 +0000 2016
- 93005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 09 Jun 2017 17:33:36 +0000 2016
- 143005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 09 Jun 2017 17:33:36 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.