Recovery Acres Society has recently had a leadership change. Meet Dan Agapi, our new Executive Director. To help our community get to know him we sat him down for a quick interview. Here is what he had to say: Tell us about yourself. First and foremost – I’m a guy
Recovery Acres Blog
Bob started drinking when he was 12 years old. He would never say his addiction came about because he had a difficult childhood, but he did. There was poverty, neglect, and bullying. For a quiet and sensitive person it was a painful childhood that evolved into a difficult adolescence.
- 4th October 2017
- 9th September 2016
- 22nd December 2017
- 18th October 2017
- 29th September 2017
- 83005 Junpm18 2016
- 143005 PM00000050000005530 2016
- 63005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCMon, 11 Jun 2018 17:17:55 +0000 2016
- 93005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCMon, 11 Jun 2018 17:17:55 +0000 2016
- 143005 thUTCp30UTC06bUTCMon, 11 Jun 2018 17:17:55 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment for Women
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.