Staying sober during the Calgary Stampede can be a challenge for those of us in recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. While there is plenty of Stampede fun that doesn’t involve excess drinking or using, the amplified party culture is always close by. As socializing becomes a major focus, avoiding
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83108 Julpm17 2016
- 143108 PM00000080000004431 2016
- 63108 thUTCp31UTC07bUTCMon, 10 Jul 2017 20:15:44 +0000 2016
- 93108 thUTCp31UTC07bUTCMon, 10 Jul 2017 20:15:44 +0000 2016
- 143108 thUTCp31UTC07bUTCMon, 10 Jul 2017 20:15:44 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.