Addiction leads to some pretty dark places. I have seen them first hand. For years my life was a never-ending cycle of unhappiness that bordered on unbearable. I was suicidal and close to death a number of times. The first seed of recovery came to me through AA. For a
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83008 Junpm17 2016
- 143008 PM00000080000003230 2016
- 63008 rdUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 23 Jun 2017 20:46:32 +0000 2016
- 93008 rdUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 23 Jun 2017 20:46:32 +0000 2016
- 143008 rdUTCp30UTC06bUTCFri, 23 Jun 2017 20:46:32 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.