Recovery Acres has exciting news. Not only have we begun renovations to turn a transitional house into a women’s treatment center, we have some very special people helping us make it happen. Producer/Director Candace Schmidt and Director of Photography Luis Gonzalez of L&C Style are an award-winning film production team
Recovery Acres Blog
- 83109 Maypm16 2016
- 143109 PM00000090000005131 2016
- 63109 thUTCp31UTC05bUTCSun, 08 May 2016 21:22:51 +0000 2016
- 93109 thUTCp31UTC05bUTCSun, 08 May 2016 21:22:51 +0000 2016
- 143109 thUTCp31UTC05bUTCSun, 08 May 2016 21:22:51 +0000 2016
- 1835 House
- About Us
- Addiction Recovery
- CARE (Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials) for Women
- CARE for Women
- Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
- Event Photos
- Recovery Acres
- Recovery Acres (Calgary) Society
- Substance Use Disorders
- Women's Mental Health
Recovery Acres is a registered charity and non-profit organization that operates a fully accredited addiction treatment center.
We have helped over 13,000 people over more than 40 years through our men’s treatment center, 1835 House.
In September 2016, Recovery Acres launched the Co-occurring Addiction Recovery Essentials (CARE) for Women program.